1.01.2017

Hello 2017! I am now on Patreon! Let me tell you about it...

I am beginning this journey on Patreon as a new way to connect to my fans as well as find new ones to share my visions with and start a community with. The web is becoming more and more difficult to navigate to find and nurture your audience without having to battle algorithms, filter bubbles and paying money to be seen with little to no benefit to either party. I feel like the Patreon model sounds so much more healthy and sustainable for both artist and patron.Through this platform I can provide exclusive patron only content such as drawings and work in progress videos and photos as well as different discount options for my Angie Mason Art Shop depending on the tier you choose. I look forward to nurturing and building this creative path with you and hope you will join me! 




No comments: