6.10.2012

NYC Solo Show countdown! 27 days till July 7th!


YOU ARE ALL INVITED! RSVP HERE

I am in my studio as I type this finishing up my paintings and getting things ready for this show! I am so happy and excited to see this idea I had floating around in my brain come to fruition, it's truly always one of the best parts of the process doing a show in my opinion! From my little scratched notes to now 30 finished drawings and 10 paintings that are all close to being complete just really make me smile that if you think of something and dedicate yourself to that idea it will come to fruition you just have to believe in that idea and own it...working on it and growing it a little everyday. It applies to so much in life. I am proud and thankful for all the support I have had for this project and I truly hope to see you at the opening and share in the final fruition of this once free floating idea in my minds eye now totally real life and waiting to meet you!

Here is a sneak peak in my studio at one the paintings in progress.


And here are all the drawings getting framed up and fancy for show at Sacred Gallery!


Look at all those drawings!  30 to be exact!

Earlier in the year I asked you the fans who follow my work to hand pick your top 10 favorites and here are the Hand Picked 10 you all chose! 


For more info on my show visit Sacred Gallery NYC! See you JULY 7th, 2012 7PM


No comments: