2.09.2012

Live painting event this Saturday and lots of other studio Hijinks!

Currently I am  filling up the studio wall with goodness old and new getting ready for Art Star Craft Bazaar  this May :D 
Here's a close up sneak peek of one the new mounted print pieces I have made.
Another mounted print on sale this May at Art Star Craft Bazaar 
Here I am toasting and celebrating with Jenny Harada not only for the New Year but future plans of doing the  Art Star Craft Bazaar together!  Go visit her and learn all about her wonderful creatures and monster friends she makes! 
This coming Saturday Feb 11th I will be driving to New York City early to get to Last Rites Gallery
for the Art Fusion Event that starts at 2pm! Be there! Live Painting Events are rare to see.
I hope I don't get stuck in traffic! :)
Here is the info for this fantastic Art Fusion Benefit Event! Very happy to be a part of this with so many awesome artists. :D  
Here are some funny photo out takes I took today while shooting some vintage items for my ebay shop.  Nervil wanted to wear these antique clip on earrings.

"ARE THOSE SNACKIES? THEIR FABULOUS!" SAYS NERVIL!

"OK I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE UP SAYS NERVIL SNACKIES NOW THANK YOU!"

OK lots of creative stuff going on including this painting which I am about to go continue working on  :D Sweet dreams see you Saturday at Last Rites Gallery! 

No comments: