10.23.2015

2015 Halloween Update - shows, photos and art

Hello, Hello! Earlier this month I sent out an Art update with a bunch of my fall events and shows going on but I decided to also share that info on my blog as well as having a general check in to say hi! I know I know this blog ebbs and flows trying to pick up the pace again and document my art life on here! I find that modern day app based social media spreads me even thinner than I already am as the sole person who is doing all my art stuff, planning things, making and sharing. It’s as a lot for one person to keep up. I try. I really do. But the important thing in the end is to be making stuff and keep active in this art life I chose. FIRST OFF HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!




So I have a sprinkling of art shows and events going on this fall I wanted to share them with you! The biggest one is the  
Art Star Craft Bazaar  - Nov 7&8th  
This event will be held at:
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
6825 Norwitch Dr, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
This event is special as  I will have my own booth which will have many exclusive Angie Mason made art items for purchase. VISIT ME AT BOOTH #24! I hope to see you at all and any of the below events!  Without further delay scroll down to get all the info on upcoming events! :D $3 Door Fee to enter both the bazaar + the museum
(please note the museum normally charges a $12 admission fee, but for our bazaar you will be able to get in for the discounted rate of $3. This includes admission to the bazaar AND the museum!)

Street Parking (free) or $5 to park all day in the Museum’s Parking Lot
Rain, Snow or Shine!
Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
6825 Norwitch Dr, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153


Opening Costume Party: Saturday October 24, 7-10pm
MF Gallery 213 Bond St. Brooklyn, NY 11217
It's that time of year again- the weather is getting cooler, stores are filling up with skulls and pumpkins and there's one thing on everyone's mind: Halloween is coming! After opening night, the gallery will be open by appointment until November 15th, and the artwork can also be viewed and purchased online at:www.MFgallery.net


Opening Reception: October 24th 8-9PM
Runs: One Night Event
Mascoutah, IL – “Beauties of the Night” is an awareness and fundraising exhibition for the Bat World Sanctuary. The Exhibition will feature artworks on postcards from artists all around the world. All postcards will be priced $5-$50, and available to take home right away opening night. All postcards not sold at the opening will be available online the following morning. 100% of Proceeds Donated to the Bat World Sanctuary! We aim to raise awareness and create a special connection with our audience.

Making Paper dolls live at The Jersey Shore MakerFest
Back on Oct 17th I took part in a fun day at
The 2015 Jersey Shore Makerfest  Here are some pictures of me at my table and of course there were robots :D Special thanks to those who invited me (Tiffany :) ) all of your friendly faces who came out and signed up for the my mailing list, purchased art and even interviewed me. It was a fun day for sure!
Special thanks to Lyle my partner in crime in life who helped me with my table allowing me bathroom breaks ;) and kept me company aside from all my robot friends!

Lyle manning the Angie Mason Art Shop table :D While I went on a cookie run! 






Well that is all for now. I will also say I am trying to take in as much of this lovely fall season and hope you are too! The varied colors of the trees and cooling air mixed with the scent of leaves dying just makes my heart and mind smile and appreciate the beauty and cycle of life. I took the idea of fall even further the other day when I had a bit of a tumble scraped up my leg and bruised my back on a heating pad now but still managed to laugh about it and take a photo of course to remember that goofy moment of getting covered in dead leaves and dirt.
Clumsy for life! 




No comments: