8.29.2013

Art News and other life crumbs...


It is getting closer to the fall season and with that it’s time to start sharing more info on upcoming shows! First up this September 6th a great all woman group show opens at Metropolis Collective. It’s a great line up of visual and musical talent for the opening party so if you find yourself in Mechanicsburg Pa. do stop in! It’s about 3 hours from NYC why not make a weekend out it :)





WHIMSY an all woman group show of the unexpected by female artists who defy the ordinary opens Friday SEPTEMBER 6,2013 at METROPOLIS COLLECTIVE!

A fantastic group show with special musical performances by Debby Schwartz & Leah-Carla Gordon.

WHIMSY - All woman group show
METROPOLIS COLLECTIVE
17 West Main St.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17055

Then up in October there is a very special benefit art show to help raise money and donations for those affected by Super Storm Sandy called heART.

heART - a group show
Karuna Shala Center
10 Herman Street
Glen Ridge, N.J.
SEE FLYER for Show times!

*Art Reception is Sunday 10/20 which I will be in attendance for and would love to meet you :)


As for art shows I think that is all I have to share for now. As I set things up I will post on here and keep you all in the loop.

I also have recently opened an etsy shop to have an Angie Mason Art Shop presence over there. I do have some PainDrop Earrings exclusively for sale there only 7 were hand made in that very limited collection. Stop by to shop share and fave :)


In other arty news I am in the process of a studio organizing clean out. You know how it is when you get so clogged up with things you just need to purge and restructure to clear your work space which in the end helps clear my mind and have a better creative energy flow. Then I can begin a big new secret body of work!

I also have 2 new kittens added to my family that I have been spending a great deal of time with training and getting to know them starting a new chapter in my life after the passing of my beloved cat Nervil. Life is in a constant flux those moments we get with people and pets are really just blinks blips wrinkles in the time fabric so enjoy every moment with those you love. Try your best to avoid wasting time on those who sap your energy or don’t make you happy. Life is short which is very cliche but so very true. So make it matter to you don’t waste time or energy on people who don’t think you are worth it because it's really them who is not worth your time. Embrace life a little bit more and love with an open heart the best you can.


And that’s all the blog I have for you today folks! :D



No comments: