3.30.2013

Process peeking getting ready for art shows! :D

Process mold making success! Such great news...It passed my ice cube test! HOORAY! next up pouring resin and crossing fingers it sets well for cool new Angie Mason necklaces! The Storm Damage collection keeps growing! Increasing cloudiness around my neck and yours hopefully if all goes well! See all this new stuff at MF Gallery April 13th 7-10pm! And the show runs till May 31! Myself and 2 other amazing women artists Aya and Nicoz! will be taking over the gallery! We also will be performing a live mural painting during the opening!
Some random work studio shots including peeks at my new 'Pain Drops' pieces. Lots of drawing in this show and mixed media works on paper! I feel the clouds lifting and I see light at the end of making a show come to fruition... Just need to photograph all my new art and do some paperwork and deliver my babies to MF Gallery. This last work week will be a fun focus on jewelry hoping it goes according to my plans and visions.... So far so good!


I am on the fun video looping app called vine which lets you take 6 second clips of your life! It's so fun! Gofind me Angie Mason :D
here are some clips from the Angie Mason H.Q. Studio!

Drawing
Work table 

One of my studio assistants! So loyal has been with me for YEARS! 

YOU SHOULD GO! 

Sneaky peeks! 

weapons of choice! 


At the framer! 

Head down working....
OK Back to work on finishing things up! Hope to see you at the show! 


No comments: