2.24.2013

New art show - 3 Person Show coming This April To Brooklyn


So happy to be doing this show! 

One of my work tables currently! 

I know I have been a bit quiet on the social media life pulse... but real life has been a bit overwhelming and leaving me with little time these days... all of my free time is going to getting things together for this show as well as working on a new job that is exciting and super creative but also takes up my time, energy and makes me sleepy which makes it hard recently to keep up with my blog and online life I am getting better and will post more I promise this to myself and to all you reading this and following along with my creative life.

But really I CAN'T wait for this show! I HOPE TO SEE MANY
FRIENDLY FACES AT THIS ONE! 
OK well I am going to get some more drawing in tonight
so this is a short and sweet blog post! 


No comments: