12.14.2012

There is still time to get in on this!


Shop the Angie Mason Art Shop  - Visit www.angiemason.com/STORE

Please note I will be doing an Art Shop Event on Sunday December 16th so the Art Shop will be closed online for part of the day. The Shop will reopen later in the evening hours. Check back if you are shopping on Sunday December 16th.

With that said this Sunday is going to be fun! I will be selling my art goods at Maxwells in Hoboken NJ from 11am though 3pm. Come out for the Shopping with Santa event and get your photo taken with Santa! :D All purchases from Angie Mason Art that day are also entered into the above contest so be sure to come out or shop online!  HAPPY HOLIDAYS! More personal life blogs to come! It's been too long... I kind of get distracted with things like instagram where I post daily for the most part. find me there too! _angiemason_  Ok until the next blog sweet dreams! Stay safe and loved! 




No comments: