12.22.2012

A look back at some shows I just did...

It's the end of December time to reflect.... it's always a time of reflections both to look back and to look forward thinking about what's next. But in this quick post before I lay myself down to sleep of the Sickmas germs I caught here are some photos from the Sacred Gallery - End of Days show in NYC and a shopping Art Event I did at Hoboken's famous Maxwells! Enjoy! OH be sure to visit my facebook art page to see who won the big contest :D www.facebook.com/angiemasonart and hit like to follow along while you are there :) I have a bunch of goodies I will be adding to my Angie Mason Art Shop over the next few days so be sure to peek it and grab while you can! www.angiemason.com/STORE  Well that is all for now expect a longer reflective blog coming soon I am sure of it! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

Sacred Gallery NYC 

Sacred Gallery NYC 

My artwork at Sacred Gallery NYC 

Me with wonderful paper artist Christina Graf 

Opening night at Sacred Gallery NYC 

Maxwells in Hoboken, NJ I saw so many great bands play here! AHHH memories :D

My table of goodies at Maxwells also available at Angie Mason Art Shop!


Hand painted plates Angie Mason ArtWares! 

Hand pulled baby jumper Angie Mason Art Wear! 



No comments: