5.31.2011

The Bad Luck Club...

Opening July 8th, 2011 
"The Bad Luck Club"
a group show of 13 Female Artists
Coming to the Gallery at 
The Alternative Cafe 
1230 Fremont Boulevard
Seaside, CA 93955-5734

    Curated by Aya Kakeda. featuring Nina Frenkel, Stella Im Hultbug, Aya Kakeda, Dan-ah Kim, Sara Varon, Wendi Koontz, Yunmee Kyong, Sakura Maku, Angie Mason, Tara McPherson, Eun-ha Peak, Fumiha Tanaka and Jennifer Tong.


The image on this show promo is called 'Some Magic Left In Me' ©Angie Mason 2011 This piece along with a few other new works of mine will be in this show. If you are on the west coast come out for what should be a super fun great show! And remember this June 4th in NYC is the Dear Japan show see the post before this one for show details! See you there!
I am going to make another great effort to update my blog more... sometimes life gets me all twisted up and I lose too much time that things like my blog get neglected. But I am posting with new art to make up for the lost time. More news and ramble talks soon... since I know I am good at rambling on I just need to actually post those rambles for your delight. 

XOXO


No comments: