2.23.2011

Memory Ghosts and Snail Mail

Working in my studio these days on the visions that come my way from dreams and memories...


I come from a long time ago...
A progress shot....
Working tonight on another daily work.
A wonderful surprise came in the mail today! A homemade art card from my friend JennyBird! It put such a HUGE smile on my face which I really needed! Thank you sweet LadyBird!! ^__^ I ADORE SNAIL MAIL SOOO MUCH!
Had a wonderful surprise from my friend JennyBird!
And the Memory Ghosts emerge!
And the Memory Ghosts emerge
All messy headed working and putting the finishing touches on this Memory Ghost...
Me just working :)
And the Final Memory Ghost for tonight... not a great photo just a snap shot to document trying to do more frequent updates here... we shall see how that goes and how life allows.
'Memory Ghost' ©Angie Mason 2011

No comments: