7.31.2010

Angie Mason Summer 2010 Art Update!


Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send a quick summer update of some shows and things I have coming up!
First up this coming week I will be showing my work August 6th,2010 at iMOCA (Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art) . For more information visit: http://www.indymoca.org/
 

Then on Saturday, August 7th please join me for the opening reception from 7pm-11pm in New York City at Last Rites Gallery I will have 3 new works on exhibit in the New Breed Show. or more information visit: Last Rites Gallery Official Website

Coming this October some shows to look forward to are The Low Brow Tarot Project exhibit and book release October 1st at La Luz De Jesus Gallery in Los Angeles,Ca. For more info please visit The Lowbrow Tarot Project Official Website
On October 2nd in NYC at Sacred Gallery opens a new group show: Blood, Sweat, and Fears Exhibition Dates:  10.02.10 - 10.31.10 it will feature the works of artists from around the world who are willing to expose their inner most fears and stigmas for all to see. This exhibition opens October 2nd 2010 @ 7pm.
For more information visit: Sacred Gallery Official Website

Then in Brooklyn at 99% Gallery join me for THE NEW ORDER (part 2) group exhibition Opening Reception: FRI, OCT 8TH, 7-10PM  for more information visit: http://www.ninetyninegallery.com/


Also be sure to visit the Angie Mason art shop for loads of new additions! I hope I am not forgetting anything but in case why not join the fan page to keep up on all the latest news or follow my blog! I hope to see you all at some upcoming shows! Oh and be sure to check out some time lapse videos of me painting some of the new work that will be at Last Rites Gallery! Check it out at: Angie Mason Playful Visions Youtube Channel
Sweet Dreams! xoxo
Angie

No comments: