10.01.2009

Book Signing and Art Festival!!!

This coming Saturday October 3rd I will be heading over to Brooklyn for the MBP Urban Arts Fest. I will have art on exhibit through Orbit Gallery Space and I am super excited and happy for the release of the book EdgyCute by Harry Saylor, which will be available at the Festival for purchase and I will be on hand for signings :) FUN! If you happen to be in the area I would love to see you! It is an all day /all night event 1pm-2am so any time you can come by would be cool :) If not check out the book online at such places as amazon.com etc etc. Click the image to go to the official festival site for information.

Back to painting for me I am currently finishing up the last painting for the November show! Then tons of photographing and framing to complete. Sweet Dreams!

No comments: