1.31.2009

Time keeps flying and this is my first new years post...

Took an amazing trip to Italy saw the country and went to the
MF Genova Gallery Opening...
here is a snippet that was in the Genova City Paper the day after the opening....
MF GALLERY PRESS Jan. 2009



If you care to see my photos of the entire journey go here: Italy January 2009 Photo Set
Also check out more show pictures at MF GALLERY officical site :)

Now coming up in Berlin I have this here painting below 'You Make Me Vomit'
©Angie Mason 2009 on display at Strychnin Gallery.
Some other stuff.... I am taking part in the Whaless group show coming this March to Berlin and besides that well I have more group shows coming up in NJ,Berlin Germany, NYC, the MidWest and as I think of more I will update this...
There is some other secret stuff I won't mention yet :) but if all goes well it will make you happy.


Also on a sad note Crybaby Gallery has shut it doors that is where myself and Kristen Ferrell were to have our 2 person show. I wish the Crybaby Gallery Girls the best as they were such a wonderful presence down in Asbury Park NJ and I hope for new projects and gallery venues to emmerge in the future for them. As for this 2 person show well it is still going forward being planned just stayed tuned for gallery venue official announcement. Just figuring it all out. But I have to say I am really really excited by the paintings I have been working on for this my new collection of 'TragicallyDelicious'Angie Mason works will make your teeth hurt sooo goood!!! The statement for that collection will be posted soon... :) Here is a tease though....For this collection expect a range of paintings quite large to teeny tiny, drawings, sculptures, jewelery and possibly some other wearable art and maybe even edible art if the baking goes well for the opening... :)

I am keeping my head up during all the turmoil the entire world is going through... I see good things have come with our new president taking office....so lets keep pushing forward I say just be and do and make it happen... No matter what barricades or obstacles faced... I have had plenty of obstacles my entire life trying to sabotage me into not making art but I never let that stop me because it's what I want so 'Eff all you obstcles I ain't gonna let you stop the visions,work and progress. Happy new year... keep your chin's up and fists strong fight the good fight.

"You Make Me Vomit" ©Angie Mason 2009



No comments: