4.25.2008

Found A Paper Kite....


Found A Paper Kite....
Originally uploaded by Angie Mason
Walking along on a dragged down dog day all full of tired and giving up I come across you sitting abandoned in the grass or perhaps left as a gift for me I'd like to think... A hand made paper kite made of all white printer paper crisp and sharp waiting to fly. I crouch down pick up the treasure in my hands softly warmly holding it like a puppy all careful like. The breeze blows for us... we take our cue and slowly fly upward. The day brought me this bit of magic on a sour gray nothing day I found poetry lurking in the forgotten crevices of the landscape.A paper kite bright and white and shining flickering in the wind makes me smile at the fact that surprises exist everywhere just look and there they are waiting for you lost and needy waiting to be found.

No comments: