1.27.2008

Classless in 2008.....

Voted Most Likely to Secede
This is one of the ways I spend my time when I want to amuse myself instead of painting. A Portrait ala kmart yearbook cheese fest and of course the word play :) maybe no one else will think its funny but the combination had me laughing it up before. I want to dig up my gaytarded class pictures from grade school and yes kmart both done in this 80sTastic style of the floating heads. now thinking of silly photos I remember when I was 32 a couple years back now I went with my nephew to get his birthday photo taken of him sitting with a giant number that was his age at that time it was 3 sooo I thought hey why not take one too so i got myself an age portrait with giant numbers 32 and yours truly. Also that day we took photos with the fake beach back drop and outerspace. Hooray for cheesey photography and wallet size prints!!

2 comments:

pomly said...

Haha I love the floating heads. Those pictures always freaked me out. My cousins always had them. And there was lots of crazy neon things happening in the background too. I am turning 36 this year. I suppose I need to get a hold of a huge 36 somehow. If I manage to remember this by September, I am going to borrow your idea, ok? My boss from when I did animation always signed his drawings with his name and age. He was in his 40s. Oh yeah I was voted "most unusually dressed in my high school yearbook. haha. Have a happy day Angie!

Angie Mason said...

Hey Jenny! I think it would be so awesome if you got a 36 portrait show me when you do! I think they are soo fun/funny!YOu have happy a day too lady!