12.03.2007

BOX OF GOODIES!

BOX OF GOODIES!!!!


These are my custom hanging objects of art for the xxx-mas show in London and Berlin at Strychnin Gallery...... Opens December 12 in Berlin and December 14th in London! All the ojects pictured are FOR SALE THrough STRYCHNIN Gallery!
Happy Holidays! I will be making more of these since I am in love with them all and miss them very much now that they are off on plane to Europe. If you are interested let me know which ones you want to adopt and I can take orders to have an idea of how many to put in a batch.

XXXMas Group Show Strychnin BERLIN and LONDON


For more show info on participating artists visit : www.Strychnin.com
email inquiries:angie@angiemason.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you make those by hand too? They are pretty awesome! I love to see when artists adapt their work into other pieces.