8.14.2007

News UpDates....

Lately I have been M.I.A. but here are some updates for anyone who cares to know...Well if you missed it my solo show at Strychnin Gallery in Berlin is pretty much all online for your viewing pleasure. Check out my art section to view all the work or check out strychnin.com to see the work for sale from the show or if you feel like looking at photos check out the Flickr Set for the Life Sore Spores Show ok ok ok soo you are more of a video person well there is an interview that is up on youtube that was filmed the opening night of my show which features me, special guest artist Christina Graf and Gallery owner Yasha Young. You can scroll down a bit to find that youtube video on my blog. I am in the middle of sorting my video footage to make yet another documini art film on the journey of making that show and I am also working on making a general film which will track my art from early on till now.... Not sure when any of those films will be done.. Since I have to make lots of new work first for upcoming shows which I will tell you all about here. Making movies is just my little hobby nothing serious more fun than anything.

As I get more details I will add to this list for the rest of year so please check back for added shows, updates and news on projects or new prints or anything that pops up ^___^ Thanks for giving me your hearts and eyes...On with the shows:

Coming up in September:
HAROLD GOLEN GALLERY
Grand Opening Group Exhibit
Saturday, September 08, 2007 At 7:00 PM

This space looks amazing and I am so very excited
and happy to be a part of this show.
A special thanks to Skot Olsen for mentioning me to Harold :)
Opening is from 7-11pm during the Wynwood Second Saturday Gallery Walk
Where: 2921 NW 6th Ave, Wynwood Art District, Miami FL 33127
(4 blocks west of Rubell Collection)
Gallery Contact: 305-576-1880 Press Contact: dnaspaces@comcast.net
URL: http://haroldgolengallery.com

Coming up in October:
STRYCHNIN GALLERY LONDON
Grand Opening Group Show
KINGS & QUEENS and CHILDHOOD DREAMS
OPENING: October 26th, 2007 MORE DETAILS TO COME.
65 Hanbury St. which is just off Brick Lane.

FOSTER MUSEUM in Wisconsin
in Conjunction with the folks from OX-OP Present:
Rome is Burning/The New School Group Show
:
A Survey of the New Art Movement that is Shaping Art History as we know it.
The show opens on October 11th & runs through November 1st, 2007

Coming up in November:
DvA Gallery Chicagco,Ill.
Pick of the Harvest Group Show
2568 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
(p.f.) 773.871.4DVA
info@DvAgallery.com

Coming up in December:
FROZEN MONKEY GALLERY Hoboken,NJ Presents:
Angie Mason Solo Show – BiTS & PiECES
(a backward glance of paintings and drawings as a visual time line)
In this show I am putting together a more nostalgic collection of my works some not so old but some may be pretty old so this is going to be an interesting show as far as tracking a progression... I may go back pretty far to trace a process and progression... Currently taking note of works and this show will be a visual time line of sorts. Should be really fun! I will be at the opening and hope to see you there too!
MORE DETAILS TO COME SOON.


STRYCHNIN GALLERY BERLIN & LONDON:
Xmas Tree Spectacular Group Show
Details to come.

Schmancy Gallery – Seattle Washington
Group Show Details to Come

Coming up in January 2008:
DeepPop : Group Show
- A survey of the Movement that will forever change the way we view fine art
curated by: Andrew Michael Ford
Some artists participating are: David Stoupakis,Esao Andrews,
Brendan Danielsson, Lori Earley,Angie Mason, Mark Elliott,
Ron English, Lori Field,Ben Kehoe,Laurie Lipton,Travis Louie,
Heiko Muller, Martina Secondo Russo, Frank Russo, Carrie Anne Baade,
and Chet Zar too name just a few ^____^
Exhibition will be on display from
Jan. 27 through February 21, 2008
Opening Reception: Sunday, January 27,
1:00pm until 3:00pm
Kenneth Chapman Gallery
Iona College
715 North Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801

No comments: