6.09.2006

Tracking Progress with Paint....The Final look...

Here are some photos I took of a painting I worked on just to see the evolution of paint and layers as time moves on. From sketch to finish I tracked this one.... soo take a peek at the growth process of a new piece called "The Addiction' ©Angie Mason 2006

It begins with a sketch....
'The Addiction' Sketch










A canvas is prepped and a background painted then the character painted into it's new home...

'The Addiction' Beginning painting process progressing some more....


The underpainting is like the paintings underware.....
'The Addiction' Beginning painting process progressing and yet some more....

Still putting on some underware paintin' style...
'The Addiction' Beginning painting process progressing and even still some more....To be continued.


More color is introduced and layers build and keep on building...


'The Addiction' The painting progresses and keeps progressing...
Originally uploaded by Angie Mason.


TADA! Its the big finish! Sure not the best quality photo yet taken but you get the idea or atleast I would hope you do. This piece will be in a show I have coming up in July at Schmancy Gallery and Boutique out in Seattle Washington... I will post details in my news section on my website as I get them all together. Now lets go have cupcakes and tea, sorry teeth you lose!!!!

'The Addiction' ©Angie Mason

No comments: