3.15.2006

Water Bears, Gardens and painted dreams...

Adorable microscopic water bears or tardigrades are crawling their way into my heart! It's nice to know that when I am digging around in the dirt or playing near moss I am most likely petting tiny little water bears or atleast I will pretend I am ! Amazing little creatures! Speaking of digging hands into the dirt spring is coming which gets me excited to get my fingers all covered in earth in my garden!. But before all that I am working on finishing all my paintings for my upcoming solo show in May at Art Star Gallery.... I have like hmm let me see about 12 new paintings in progress a bunch of drawings, some sculptures and some special one inch boutton sets for the show! Should be fun once I get it all up and done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard about water bears before. I think they can live in suspended animation/dehydration for *years* and then come alive again with water. That's a cool photo of one! I didn't know they had claws.