3.16.2006

Blog off! Goto Blog you Blogging Blog!

Took lunch down by the Hackensack River and painted in my car with a bag full of cheap acrylic paint by number set paints I had from work from a piece we had shot for the magazine.... so I grabbed those cheap paints and took advantage of them... popping them open and globbing them on my journal making lovely textures ...its amazing how time goes by so fast when you are consumed by what it is you are doing lunch was over in an instant and I just wanted to keep painting ...But its back to Design days for the rest of the day for me at work.... It was so crisp outside the water jumped around all choppy and cool as the ducks floating on the waves like toys being thrown about sat mindlessly content and I with my brush in hand all frenzied dipped spit and painted a delicious dna filled mess of colors in my book .

I would post the mess i made in my book but its still drying in the back seat of my car... I am excited to get in my studio tonight and work on my paintings.... I Glazed some last night and they look like candied gems..I do love when I get to that glazing point. Funny thing about working on this solo show House Broken I feel like once I am done with that I have already been thinking of my next body of work I want to focus on... I don't want to get ahead of myself here but I am excited about it all...I am excited and enjoy these moments becasuse I know how somedays can feel so tortured with thinking of visions and only words come... So I am happy to have them in my back pocket keeping warm waiting to emerge....

Wasting time wasting away tip tap typing for no one in particular just to clear out my brain and pass time till I can get that brush back in my hand... I sit with my tea and chew on my xylithol gum and pet my pretend pet mini lamb doll which sits on my shoulder keeping me company and the day passes and and and and nothing else comes to mind just waiting to get my next painting fix awww yeah and grammer aint my friend so I do away with periods and structure and build my sentences off of verbal residue stew juice bubbling over out of my fingers onto your screen. polluting the wires with nonsense more nonsense blogging join the crowd of mumble head talk typers telling rambles of their lives... Blog you man blog the blog up and stick it up your blog you bloggy blogster! Have a great afterblog and see you in the Blogging when the birds start blogging with their chirp chirp chirping ... Ok I need to stop and go hang out near a toilet or make more tea or maybe just maybe I will design something!


Oh here is a friend I made over in the swamp lands where I am.... amazing creatures are everywhere if you look....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would post the mess i made in my book but its still drying in the back seat of my car...

Okay, it must be dry by now. Can we see?