6.17.2005

Slurping Slooping Gurgling Goops


I am a total goop.
This is an old nursery rhyme I had photocopied from a book which I now can't remember what it was,I had it pasted in one of my super old journals and I just love love love it!
As a child I always was getting into trouble around my food playing with it rather than eating it many times....I remember hearing such things as if you are going to act like a dog you should eat like one too and was made to sit in the corner on the floor with my food with out silverware... I guess most would say how horrible but even back then I thought this was funny,still do and in fact I acted like a dog with pleasure barking and wagging my tail. I couldn't stop laughing which of course got me in more trouble. The Goops are my people for sure ^_____^

No comments: