3.07.2005

Visual Flash Back... Sketch Splooge Circa 2001

Feels like spring today...which makes me just want to play and do stuff for myself. Last night I was cleaning up my studio in between painting and again went through some of my old sketch books and thought to post some.

So with spring on the mind new stuff to think about like before the end of this year I am going to go through a major site redesign to organize and present my work better. It's always a hard thing moving forward with that kind of change when the site has been so good to me and I adore it ... it's just time to freshen up and reorganize my work and streamline things, so that is one of my new goals of course after all my new paintings are done and ready to go online.^___^

I have been drinking this Vanilla Black Tea like mad its sooo delicious with a spot of milk mmm sooo cozy!

No comments: