3.01.2005

brainspilling up the place....



I just wanted to see my kitty, Nervil on my journal page so I am posting another shot of him ^___^ I love that I taught my cat to do tricks... He can wave hello on command and roll over on command and he plays fetch.... what a puppy cat!

So more snow fell last night and is still trickling down here and there. I love the snow... it's beautiful the way it hangs off the trees... especially the slender hinoki evergreens I have in my back yard... The snow creates a calm over the day which I love....But really with it now being March I am so looking forward to warm days of sticking my hands in the dirt and jumping back when I see some slithering worm or buggy... or having a nice conversation with a preying mantis. I got spring chills fevering up my spine. ^___^

No comments: