2.02.2005

Brainspills ala mode....


I have been in a photo posting mood as of late....

So today is ground hog day and I do love those groundhogs so cute with their rumble butts it looks like we are going to have six more weeks of winter the little critter saw his shadow... darn.Though I really don't mind all that much since I get to wear cute hats and fun scarves and of course Lyle builds the best fires ever which our kitty nervil loves to sit in front of he loves the fire place so much that now when it's not on he sits in front of it as to say hey guys why don't you build a fire. One of my favorite things when the fire is burning is watching the little sparks fly off and up the chimney... when they slowly rise up and linger just above the fire then shoot up really fast away from the fire and up the chimney its as if they were saying so long suckers. It amuses me everytime. Ok well speaking of cold winter days I am going to put on my 20's style knit hat with knit flower on the side and wrap an extra long scarf and go get myself some lunch and maybe a scratch off for kicks.

No comments: