9.28.2014

It slips through fingers & air time went by & I didn't care... Part ONE!

So here I am again with several months off from my blog and now with summer behind me, being absent on my blog was not intentional. I just get so full of life it distracts me, takes me away from the things I used to do but hey, it happens and well we should all be happy it does rather than being glued to our glowing boxes burning our eyes out. ;) We all try to balance the best we can but sometimes you just trip and fall and your face goes off the map. Then you have to gain momentum again to do those things you once did... except now on top of it all you have new jobs, new shows, new paintings, new family members, new sicknesses, new tricks, life is full of new tricks at every turn!

AHHHhhh and Now for another distraction, it's yet another social media site. Ello is that you? Find me there @angiemasonart even though I feel so disjointed and spread thin as it is online, but I still decided to join and how to handle that in regards to 'ello for now I will sporadically post animated gifs of me making art or my art animated. PERIOD! So many fads and trends around... in the end we all want to connect,we find each other and the newness of finding each other is a great part of the novelty I suppose. Like when you are a kid and you make friends in school for the first time it can be magical and scary and over all wonderful. It always starts off new and fun like that and I guess that too is part of the charm and pull that sucks me in. Fresh starts everyone wants them and lucky for us we get them every few years via some social media site. This post is not going to be all about social media I am done going on about that... I REALLY am blogging because I wanted to share a few neat things I have done over my "summer vacation" from my blog. ^___^ Random roadtrips, finds artworks you know life crumbs! THIS IS PART ONE OF TWO! 

Looking back in order of events roughly.... well FIRST OF ALL my Botanicuties show was fantastic thank you all for coming and a huge thank you to Martina and Frank of MF Gallery! I love those 2 they are part of my art family ^_^ 





Speaking of Botanicuties in late Spring we welcomed my new Niece in to this world with SMILES!




July was pretty much was filled with friends, nature, and delicious food :) oh and I did an art event in Philly with the wonderful people from ArtStar Gallery who I also love and adore! Prepare for a photo heavy post! :)
my table :) 

Harbor Park view from our room :) 
Harbor Park at night is magical and so filled with life! What a great new park Philly has made! 
Harbor Park, Philly 

2 amazing people I adore! Megan and Cisco of Art Star! 

Me and my set up for the day :) 
I realize I have a lot of catching up to do talking about the take away moments from this summers past. Too many to mention really or too personal to bother to post online, for me anyway ;) but I think I will post a bit more of photos and then call it a night. To be continued!  I am back on the blog horse I will do a Part TWO within this next week so look for it!

I took lots of road trips this Summer many to Upstate NY! I Love New York! For reals it's so full of nooks and crannies pockets of wonder over flowing in to the majestic Hudson River! Hudson New York, Carmel NY, Montauk NY, Beacon, Storm King, etc etc etc. Places like Wings Castle! WOW!
Or the Buddhist Temple in Carmel is a must see! More on that in part TWO!

But for the rest of this post it was all Friends, Food and Cats! Party!
A couple of slobs in love looking up at the stars ;)  XOXO.
In my garden! 
Being near the ocean makes me super happy and spazzy! 
My blueberry bush in my garden :D
Hiking is best with friends! 
A smile rock in the forest :) named Ralph Boulderson  
beach daze with Martina Joey and Frank!



WONDERFULLY refreshing homemade Strawberry Lemonade with basil! SOO DIVINE!  Thank you Sarah F. for the suggestion! Its so easy to make Fresh juiced lemons crushed strawberries and Basil that has been steeped in hot water then mixed with some sugar if chosen and ice mix all together and chill! :) 



Yummy Bits from my garden making a flavor filled sauce that was used in a rustica potato dinner that tasted like joy! 
looking at you looking at me looking at you...
Being moody on the beach ;) wearing my bloodmilk necklace (birthday present to me)
 mean mugging goth sunning for the camera
a hibiscus beauty from my garden! 
Took time to freshen up things in my studio! Both me and my cats love it! :D
*New rug from Target fits perfect in the studio.
I grew a variety of peppers in my garden this year here are a few I harvested one night :) 
Spending a lovely summer day at the Highline in NYC
at the Highline in NYC
Dipping toes at the Highline in NYC I LOVE the water sidewalk section it just makes
you happy splashing your feet in the water small simple pleasures! 
view from NYC if you can believe it! 
I taught my cat more tricks :) to make me giggle!
 


Ok so that is it for this brainspill image dump :) more to come! AND I will also share some upcoming shows for this Fall and Winter 2014 and 2015 shows! I have some exciting news is going to be shared!





No comments: