1.27.2014

Knee deep in winter makes me dream of flowers...

The land and air has been frigid this season an unforgiving kind of cold that cracks your lips open draws blood and freezes the ground over making you fall flat faced out cold on the cold cold ground. Luckily for me I can daydream about the warmth and color of spring while looking back at some of the photos I have taken of my garden. It's inspiration for my new body of work called Botanicuties. I am growing them in my studio garden currently but for now here are some photos I have taken of botanical beauties. :) Stay warm and keep pushing along. Life is challenging and can sure throw things to try to get you to flat line but focus and rush ahead. After the bumps it levels out for awhile. On to the flowers... *All photos shot by me :) Enjoy! 

 

























No comments: