11.20.2012

Letting my blog readers in on the secret!


The Angie Mason Art Shop

Angie Mason Art Wears - Brooches! All are mini sculpted
hand painted and one of a kind pieces of art. :D and completely fun
to wear and collect. Find these over on my Art Shop


I am super thankful for all of you who follow along with my visual journey and this special secret code and sale is my way of saying thank you! Hoping you all have a wonderful holiday filled with love and warmth and of course delicious treats! This special reduction in prices on original artwork on my Art Shop will last through November 26, 2012 and then at that time prices will resume their regular pricing. I hope you all snag a favorite and I look forward to
making and sharing more with you!

ALSO one more thing to note here. I have books and decks available on my Art Shop too that make perfect holiday gifts for that tarot and art lover in your life! 


No comments: