4.26.2012

Springaling News Update

Spring Show Updates

Spring is here and I have a whole lot going on so bear with me :D Coming up May 12th and 13th in Philly is the Art Star Craft Bazaar I will be there with Jenny Harada our booth is #41! Below is a map so you can find us and say hi! We are super happy to also have our neighbor in booth #40 Jane Wynn! She is super sweet and talented and I am looking forward to spending the weekend with Jenny and Jane and all the Art Star Stars! :D 





Across the pond in Belgium on May 11th opens a fun group show at NovaBelgica Gallery called Game Over - all the art is inspired by video games. The show runs through June 17th, 2012





And on May 12th in Brooklyn another fun group show is taking place at MF Gallery! See You In Hell 2 Group Show will have a couple of my art works in this massive group show so if you are in the area be sure to stop by! Since I will be in Philly for the ASCB event I will not be present at the opening party but my art will be there along with other friendly faces that will be happy to see you! In Other news I am currently working on my Solo show which show cards just came in! WOW it's coming up fast. I have all 10 paintings in progress now of course none are close to done but I am working hard on making them beautiful! Ok well see some more pictures of the tent we will be in at ASCB and a sneak peak at my show card as well as some more product art shots of what I will have at the bazaar!              

No comments: