6.14.2011

Spring is coming to an end time keeps moving forward and so do I....

'Wounded Friendship' ©Angie Mason 2011

'Wounded Friendship' ©Angie Mason 2011

Mixed media drawing. www.angiemason.com
This little drawing is close to my heart... It makes me cry with it's bitter sweet beauty and life truth. We all go through wounded lost friendships. Sometimes the birds fly together and sometimes they fly apart... you would hope they would have a reformation like so many other times but sometimes flight patterns change and you are lost flying without your old feathered friends. Alone you are left holding your wounded heart. But Those wonderful magical lady bug look outs are always looking out for you and are your life protectors helping you through the darkness until you radiate light so strong you can fly anywhere even without the fine feathered friends you once flew around with.
Spring Studio View 2011

Spring Studio View 2011

Lots of tiny drawings, jewelry and sculptures fill the walls.
www.angiemason.com
I am always filling up my walls.  This drive to spew images and visions has not slowed down after all these years. I need to make sure I take better care of myself so I can be sure to live till I am an old old lady. I am very excited by the thought of this. All the things I have yet to spew into this world!
Here's to Vision Spitting into the future! 

Spring Studio View 2011

Spring Studio View 2011

I am working on some big paintings currently! Here is one of them. A very roughly laid in  beginning of 'Always the Fool (Jerk in the Box)' ©Angie Mason 2011

I will have some more art news on shows soon such as an upcoming group show in Italy. 
Stay tuned! I am increasing my frequency so you are all connected into my inner world as much as you can be. XOXO. I also revamped my tumblr to be more connected to me and what I do visit me there and follow along over there too. :) http://visionspit.tumblr.com/
Ok that is all for tonight! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for following along on my creative journey! You are all appreciated and loved! 

No comments: