6.27.2010

Summer days & studios ways....

Summer time sunsets fill my eyes with a heated up beauty
making me almost forget about all the troubles in the world......

The sun goes down and I gear up to paint, for me it's time to
squeeze some tubes mix some paints and put brush to canvas.
Won't you come in and have a seat?

You can take a look around my studio
and see where I paint and make stuff...

See all my brushes and paints...
and yes a telescope for stargazing not for spying ;)

it looks like a mess but it's my organized chaos...


Are you thirsty?
I made you a special home made cappuccino just for you
a bunnyccino! ^____^


While you drink that I will take a break
from painting and draw in my sketchbook...


Well, would you look at that, we have some
more company in the studio :) A much welcomed visitor...


Thanks for stopping by! xoxox Sweet dreams to you always!

No comments: