5.24.2005

New Website!!!!


LOOK! IT's DONE and UP!!! HOOOOORAY!!!!! All fresh new artwork and website!With spring being about renewal I figured it just felt right to post new works and freshen up my website with a simpler new look and feel. Please have a look around and feel free to email me your comments on the artwork or site. If you see any problems please also drop me a line to let me know what it is. Well I just recently had a birthday which was filled with sweets from sarah and my sweet lyle and lots of good music from the concert we went to that night... and now with the new site up it feels like another present to have all this work done. Phew... time to take a deep breath and go make the next bunch of paintings ^____^. I hope you enjoy the site and artwork. As always thanks for your hearts and eyes.

No comments: