4.10.2005

Filling up my brain with amazing art shows!

I went to The Little Boy exhibit

Little Boy Exhibit NYC

at the Japan Society in NYC here are some of my faves from the show soooo amazing to see them in person... and really its hard to choose a fave since I loved the whole show... A MUST SEE SHOW for anyone who can see it... ......

Hideaki Kawashima

Chiho Aoshima

Chinatsu Ban


This really was an amazingly put together show that just inspires .... I LOVE LOVE LOVE
Yurui Characters!!!! These are mascots for the different towns and cities throughout Japan.. we should have that here. When I went to Japan back in 2002 I took a picture with one of these characters which was for the Tokyo Tower yet looks more like a giant happy condom...

Japan 2002


Then I went to the Unica Zurn Exhibit as well as the Jonathan Levine gallery .... here are some Unica Zurn drawings....



A lovely weekend full of eye candy and lots of gardening and
painting was done as well... ^_____^

No comments: