7.03.2018

I MADE A PODCAST & it's NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,RATE & REVIEW!




I am so excited to share this new experiment with you! Yes, I made a podcast! Yes really, my first ever podcast ☁️👁 ❤️😊Ok guys so this is the part where I ask for your help: my new podcast I created that is NOW AVAILABLE to #ListenTo on iTunes.

my first podcast now on iTunes! 🖤😊🙏🏻 




so yes, here is my new podcast / blog where you can bookmark and visit:claritycloud.blogspot.com 
The biggest way to help my podcast grow is to subscribe, this really helps the podcast see the light of day as well as writing reviews and rating. Thank you for taking the time to listen and help me grow this experiment. It's all new territory, still  so much to learn how it all works but having so much fun growing this! Find it on iTunes just click the show art above. Seriously grateful for all of you! Thank you! 
ABOUT: The Clarity Cloud is a new podcast by artist,Angie Mason. This is where we bring our intentions to fruition, waking our creativity out of hibernation. Dreaming Ourselves Awake. The Clarity Cloud Podcast wants to be a catalyst for creation. It seeks to find meaning and balance in our chaotic modern challenging times. How do we weather the storm how do we find our way home in the darkness. What kind of beacons do we utilize to get through the fog of life? How do we push through the storms to get to those clear mind moments and get to creating? Welcome to the Clarity Cloud - It's Blue Skies and Clear Hearts from here on in!  

No comments: